background

Thursday 11 July 2013

Wake up this morning..



It's our 3rd day of Ramadhan..Alhamdulillah

Bangun pagi masa siap2 ke ofis, tetibe rasa rindu. Ya, I'm missing someone.

Dear someone,
I miss u,
Really do

I dunno who are u,
Where are u,
How "younG' are u,

But
U take care ok,
Have a bless Ramadhan,
Hope to see u soon, 
So we can be together for the next Ramadhan.

I'll try my best to take care of myself,
Trying hard to be better, 
To prepare myself for our future,
So please be good too, ok?

When I'm ready,
When u are ready, 
The time will come, 
Allah knows best,
So let's pray hard!

With the bless of Ramadhan,
Hope Allah grant our doa,
For us to be together,
In the near future.

('',)
Me, 
Love
 
--this love is my trademark- a start and an end in every video i've made ms study dolu2--

4 comments:

  1. wow fati buat sdri ke?I'm totally impressed cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha..buat sndrila kak..nk copy paste kat mane pulak...mode jiwang..ape pon bole jd...hukhuk...

      Delete
    2. bagus2 keep it up Fati...nanti leh launch buku hihihihihi

      Delete