background

Sunday 12 January 2014

C.O.N.T.R.O.L

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم


Tajuk entri siap mengeja gitu..haha
Well..early this year (baru nak habis 2nd week of January  je pun)
I let the negative emotion control me
I get depress easily, 
I cry a lot (a lot as in everyday),
I feel bad, lonely and grumpy,
Nobody can understand me not even myself,
It's the aging thing maybe..haha
But seriously,
Being in the last year of twenties really makes me feel down..uhuk!!


But, 
I think I had enough
It's time to move on
If I keep on dwelling in this negative emotion
I wont be able to gain anything
Then how could I achieve my 2014 goal?

So,
I decide to stop them all
Reduce anything that will make me feel bad
Do anything that make me feel good
(In fact I just had my treatment facial today..haha)

All in all
We are the one who can control our self
We cant control what people want to talk about us
But we can control whether to be with them or not
We cant control what is happening around us
But we can control our mind and how we see them
It's all within our control

Just 
Don't forget to ask Allah
To give us the best
The strength
The patience
The wisdom
To CONTROL our life
Control our life within His boundary
with His blessing
We'll make it through

# Life, isnt always easy but not all the time hard. 

3 comments:

  1. yes!!! well done fati...That's fati I know...Insya Allah doa kengkawan sentiasa mengiringi fati.keep it up sis :)

    ReplyDelete