background

Saturday 11 May 2013

Before I Forget

13/20 novel bought from BBW
I read this book during my journey back to hometown for PRU13...huh..nasib baik ada kawan ni...It is such a longggggggg waiting n longgggggg journey indeed...bout this novel... hmmm..actually this is my 2nd melissa hill's novel after wishful thinking...Owh...kenapa beli novel ni...sebab it's from Hodder..my senior said...If u see novels with "H (Hodder)"..buy them...sebab biasanya ceritanye best2...setakat ni...memang best...hihi...thanks for the tips sis..=)

Well...i'm not really good utk buat novel review..but...let me just share what do i feel and think when reading it...Actually this novel is about a girl name Abby...suffer brain injury due to an accident...that injury affect her episodic memory...she tries her very best to keep her memory...she found her true love, Finn who accept her no matter what...okeh...the dramas, conflicts, here and there especially when she found out that the accident actually happened 2 years ago..that it is not the first time she black out...but she can't remember anything in between because everytime she wakes up...it's always reset to the memory of that accident...ms reveal this thing..as a reader pon terkozut juga..unexpected...hmmm..pandai sungguh melissa nih buat cite...hihi...

I don't know how to elaborate more...i'm impress with Kak Arfah when reading her book review...sgt detail...huhu...inspirasi tuh...this is my first try...lets hope i can do better next time...Back to my own reflection about this novel....when Abby says...be careful with what you are wishing for....hmmm...sbb dulu die pernah wish nak lupa ingatan to forget her painful break up...pergh....terus dush2 rasa macam kena tumbuk muka ni...because i do have that kind of wish back then...sama kes ngan si Abby ni lah...because it is so painful and i think i just can't bear the pain....hmmm....Alhamdulillah..my wish is not granted...tu wish orang2 kuciwa and putus asa...bila dah rasional...baru realize pengalaman itulah yang mendewasakan....baru faham apa Allah nak sampaikan dalam AlBaqarah:286...Allah xkan bebankn kita dengan benda yang kita xmampu....Al Baqarah:216..boleh jd kite benci satu benda tetapi benda tu baik utk kite,boleh jd kita suka benda tu tapi ia xbaik buat kita, kt xtahu sedangkan Allah lebih tahu...hmmm..before ni pandai cakap kat orang...now kena apply kat diri sendiri...that's direct Tarbiyah from Him to me...Alhamdulillah...=)

Let's hope I'll find my own Finn like Abby did...hihi(sempat lagi berangan)...=)

All in all..this is a good novel for me...strikes me here and there...and i can say...this is not just a novel...it is a book...as i always think any novel yang bukan hanya memberi hiburan tetapi ilmu/pengajaran lain layak dipanggil buku mcm buku2 ilmiah lain tu....=)

2 comments:

  1. fati... aku x boleh bace novel english. x paham! haha..selalunye aku baca non-fiction je kalo english ni...

    ReplyDelete